Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Concept II Hype @ Lifestyle

Here I am again sharing another purchase of mine. I got these items for the month of March. They were having a sale. A body mist would cost 29AED per bottle but since it was on promo I got 3 bottles for only 59AED. 
The name is HYPE by Concept II. This is available in all Centrepoint branches across the UAE. Even in Ajman Branch. But I got mine at Lifestyle in Matajer Mall. I would have gotten the 5 pieces promo but they don't have much selection so I ended up getting 2 variants only.
 That's all for today. Thanks for dropping by. Will write another post when I start using it. For the month of March I purchase far too many body mists and perfumes. So it take time for me to use them all. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment