Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Empty Bottle 7: Olay Instant Smoothing Serum ♚

As I've said I had been cleaning the flat. Well I'm always cleaning the flat but what I mean is decluttering. I mean whatever beauty products I have I'm using them all now to finish them off. And so I can throw away the boxes and bottles. And whatever empty bottles that had been lying around for whatever reason I'm looking for them and disposing them. There are still at least 270 days left before the year ends. And if I'll keep on doing it imagine if there will be 270 items out of the flat. No matter how little those items are. It would be a big help. Today I'm sharing Olay Instant Smoothing Serum.

Olay Instant Smoothing Serum
Price: 55.00AED
Purchased at Safeer Mall

I bought this last February 2015. How I wish I knew exactly what was on my mind back then that I just visited Safeer Mall and purchase less than 10 beauty items. Loreal. Ponds. Olay. Garnier. It would have been okay if I used them all up. But what happened was I used them. Keep them and forget about them. Only this year when I decided to finish them off one by one. And out of all those products I purchased the first one I finished is this:
Price: this is actually an inexpensive serum. I don't think I can still find another serum in the market with the price tag lower than this.

Verdict: I used only one bottle so I can't speak about the long term effect of this product. As it promises to be an anti ageing and so much more that I did not bother to read at all. BUT it is very true to its name as an instant smoothing serum. Upon usage you'll feel that your face is smooth enough and moisturized enough which makes it easier to apply other products like if you will be applying a BB cream or blush on. Or any make up of your choice. 
This is much better than having a cap. You just twist it to open and close. Unlike with cap that might fall and lose. The packaging is simple. Unlike the cute packaging from some Asian products. And the I think it is quite a bold statement saying it is 7 in one.
As of now I can't tell yet if I will repurchase as I've said that I still have other products that I must finish soon. And maybe when I'm done with all the products I will stop for a while and reassess my needs for cosmetics. I'm not getting any younger and so my wants/needs in life are changing.
This is the photo of the product and I have it is visible as I used up everything and thrown the bottle away. This is thick and transparent cream. So there's no way that it would leave a white cast on the face.
Tada!!! When spread. This is actually light weight. And you wont feel it sitting on your skin. So if you will not really think about its promises you will not find something wrong with this, if you will just see it as make up base and moisturizing serum. And that would be all for now. Thanks for dropping by. Till my next post again. Which would probably be about another cosmetic product again. Nothing really exciting going on in my life right now that I can't think much to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment