Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Brands For Less Online ♥

When it comes to underwear I want something simple and affordable. I don't go to fancy shops like La Senza or Victoria's Secret. Whenever I need underwear I go to only one shop: Tchibo.
 
Well Tchibo and Brands For Less are one company in UAE. I'm writing this post as this is the first time that I tried their online shopping. I was at their shop to buy some new brassiere but I can't find my size so I opted to check their website.
Price: I got the cheapest brassiere I can find in UAE market but cheap does not equate to poor quality. All my brassieres are from Tchibo and I can attest that they are all good quality. They are all still in good condition.

Ease Of Use: This is what makes the online shopping for Brands For Less stand out rather than me 'visiting' all their shops across the country.
There was a time that only Aramex is the only shipping company widely available in UAE. Those days are gone. And they are so expensive anyway. When I ordered from Brands For Less ~ I became aware of another shipping company called Fetchr.
 
 
No need to call anyone. All I have to do is to check the link they sent to my email for me to know the status of my order. My order has taken 5 days and it is understandable because maybe the stocks are in different branches.
 
 
When my order was ready for delivery I received an SMS with a link. All you have to do is to open the link and options are there. What day and time you want your package. And the link will find your location which makes it easier for them to find your place.
Saves me a lot of time. It has taken me only minutes in ordering. Inexpensive items. Low shipping fee. What more can I ask for? Will definitely do an online transaction with them in the future if I will need anything. And that item happens to be available in their shop.
Here's what I purchased. It is hard for me to find brassiere because I prefer inexpensive, simple, no wire and no thick padding. But I need a thin padding so my nipples won't be showing. That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by. Go ahead and try ordering from Brands For Less too.

No comments:

Post a Comment