Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, April 11, 2016

Victoria's Secret @ Matjar.Ae

So for the month of February Victoria's Secret UAE has a promotion of Buy 2 Fantasy Line Products for only 50AED; but unfortunately I was not able to hoard my beloved Victoria's Secret Deep Softening Body Butter. March came and I found out that it really has been discontinued for good. Along with body washes. But then methinks maybe some shops out there still have a stock, right? Tried browsing Google for some online shop in the UAE and out of that search I landed at the website of Matjar. And they are using the courier Mara Express as can be seen in this photo:
I am not really familiar with this online shop to be honest. It was my first time to order from them without thinking twice. And anyway I don't think there are fake VS Deep Softening Body Butter out there. I'm not even sure about its popularity because if it yes well loved by many then how come it has been discontinued. Next photo shows their address where they are operating:
First of all that time only Matjar was the only UAE online shop that happens to have a remaining stock of Victoria's Secret Deep Softening Butter. Second, the price is affordable. Almost the same with the US price. They were selling it for only 35AED per tube. And so I have taken their remaining 3 pieces of tubes. I made that order around 6PM and I immediately got a call  from them. Then I got my order the next day before lunch break. Talk about being fast and hassle free. And the shipping fee was not so bad either. It was only for 15AED compare to other courier companies.
As of the product's authenticity? ☺
Yes it is authentic. No fakes. And so my first order with the shop was memorable. I even gave their website to my colleagues who might want to order something online. Fast. Reliable. What more can I ask for? In fact they waaayyy better than Souq. Ooopppsss. No offense meant!
Tada!!! My items from Matjar. I'm sharing this for those people out there who are looking for an online shop in the UAE that you can trust. Totally recommended. I'm a happy customer and I'm enjoying my Victoria's Secret as this is the last batch. Not unless that company decides to bring it back from the dead. That's all for now. Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment