Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Empty Bottle 5: VS Secret Charm Body Mist

Victoria's Secret Body Mist Secret Charm
Honeysuckle and Jasmine
Price Old Packaging: 70.00AED
Price New Packaging: Not sure if this scent is still available
Made in USA
 
Another 'Empty Bottle' post in my aim to finish all my stash in the house and throw out all the empty bottles lying around. Today is another product from Victoria's Secret. Victoria's Secret is a US brand of lingerie and cosmetics and I am quite a new customer. It started only last October and Victoria's Secret Secret Charm body mist is one of the VS products I owned and managed to finish.
 
Price: It is too expensive for me. Instead of buying it from Victoria's Secret Beauty Store in Dubai, I made the purchase from Xpression Style in Safeer Mall as their price is quite lower and actually closer to the US Price. I got this for only 39.75AED and as of this writing it is on promo, that you can get 3 bottles for only 99AED.
 
Scent: It said to be Honeysuckle and Jasmine. And yes it gives off that flowery and feminine scent. I mean it is not strong to trigger my headache. Just a lovely subtle scent. Not screaming that yes I am wearing it.
 
Longevity: I mostly used it as spray for the room, curtains, clothes and walls. Sadly in spite of it smelling good, the scent doesn't really lasts long. I'm lucky if it can stay for at least an hour but sadly it does not. And as of using it as a spray to 'kill' the smell of food coming from cooking ~ I need to pour the whole bottle in the whole flat which isn't economical.

This is the best photo I have ☺
Anyway I still have Secret Charm Body Butter and Secret Charm Body Wash which I'm trying to finish off soon. Means I still have far too many products to go and write about soon. Will I repurchase? No. I got this variant just to try it out and since the scent cannot last long I don't see the need of repurchasing it. Not unless it comes back in a stronger scent. And actually when I'm done with all the body mists I own I think I'll try the concentrated room spray from Bath and Body Works since my main concern right now is how to keep the room smells good even while I'm cooking.
And that's all for now.
Thanks for dropping by.
Till my next empties post again.
And I think there's more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment