Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Daiso Product #16: Camella Shampoo

Good morning to all! For today I just want to share that this Daiso Camella Shampoo. Truthfully comparing it to other shampoos I tried in the past, there is nothing special to it. But the smell is so great and very much affordable. So if you are into trying out different brands then you should go ahead and buy one.
Well to be fair there is no problem with whatever shampoo I am using but there is a problem with my hair. I have extremely thick and mostly wavy hair. That using shampoo alone will not be enough. I have to use ton of conditioners. Have hair color monthly as my hair are mostly white now. And rebond hair on yearly basis if possible. I just keep on using shampoo to clean my hair.
That is all for today. If there is anything else that I find in Daiso that could be useful for others I will share them over here. Like the make up cotton buds or the most affordable and durable shoe boxes I found last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment