Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, September 4, 2017

The Face Shop Chia Seed Cream 🌸

Another moisturizer from the past. I bought this The Faceshop Chia Seed from an online seller back in 2014 or 2015. I know that time that The Faceshop is available in UAE but I was not yet their customer.
I bought this during the time I was on my hoarding phase and I was hoping to have the chok chok skin that Koreans have. Take a lot of photos for this post. At least before throwing the cute box away (boxes was one of the reasons for my mess inside the tiny room). Anyway it said to be perfect for oil control and since my Tzone never stops producing oil I thought this might help.
Took photos of all the sides of the box without really reading them. Well the older I get, the more I don't care much. I mean all I want/need now is an affordable moisturizer that works. Whether the packaging is cute or not. And this one said to be GMO free. Not really avoiding it. Seriously.
This Chia Seed Cream comes with a scoop. Do you use one? I don't. Don't believe in it anyway. Because I am the only one who uses my cream. And before putting anything on my face I make sure that I wash my hands properly. Actually I always wash my hands well to avoid getting sick. As I do not want to be sick anymore.
So it is one in and one out. I finished the olive face cream and now will try to finish this chia seed cream. Chia seed cream is transparent gel cream while olive cream is the usual white cream. On my face chia seed cream feels to be thicker than olive cream. Both are same 150grams but because of the bottle chia seed looks like it has more on it. But do not be deceived.

No comments:

Post a Comment