Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, September 1, 2017

Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect First Serum 🌸

I cannot what I ordered from Ebay or from which seller but I got this Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect First Serum for free. Maybe together with the other samples I posted before.
It is serum so I was expecting it to be a light cream but instead it is a clear liquid. Was not able to take a photo of that one as I accidentally spilled some on the floor and immediately used up the remaining liquid. Well it was fine but I cannot say if it will be in the long run as the serum was for one time used only. And right now I cannot buy anything for the face as I still have many stocks.
Just posting it to document that I was able to use this brand/product and take note for the future if ever I run out of facial products. Other items worth trying out also: 
Etude House Honey Cera
Tony Moly Snail Cream
Tony Moly Black Tea Cream
Etude House Sunscreen
But maybe, just maybe, Korean product works well with me because they are specifically designed for Asian skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment