Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, September 15, 2017

Empty Bottle #129: Nivea Micelle Solution 🌸

Photos overload. I guess by now everybody knows what is a micelle solution is. As of me I found out about only last 2014.  And Bioderma was the first micellar solution that I tried. Anyway I am writing this post as part of my Pan Project and documenting the products/brands I used as a future reference. 
Nivea is a good brand. And affordable too. In UAE it can be found in almost all the hypermarkets. I got mine in Safeer Hypermarket. I cannot remember the exact amount but it is not more than 50.00AED. And maybe I paid for only around 20.00AED. I cannot remember as I bought this during the hoarding phase of my life. I mean when I found out about micelle solution I bought almost all the brands I could get my hands on.
And maybe I was able to finish it last year or early this year. That is the outcome when you buy so many stuff that you do not really remember them all anymore. I bought it and kept it. And when I saw it again I was surprised that I have it all along. Sure hoarders can relate.
As of the performance: there is nothing special to it. I mean all the micelle solutions I tried are all the same. All works well. Gentle on the face. Can really remove even the most the most stubborn makeup. I think they differ from one another when it comes to scent or alcohol content. Some would be organic. Some would be with parabens while some are without.
Repeatedly took photos of the back of the bottle to show the ingredients as well as teh other details about the product for those who are interested.
I never got the chance of repurchasing as I've said that I have way too many micelle solutions in my stash. But in case I might need on in the future I would not mind buying Nivea again.
That is all for Nivea micelle solution. I will repeat: affordable, widely available in UAE and works perfectly fine. Not unless you are allergic to scent or perfume.

Now on my life as an OFW.. Well a friend of mine said that he read somewhere that we as human beings should keep on learning a new knowledge. Because if we do not then there is a higher risk on getting a dementia on old age. And we may never know we might reach that old age. Stupid me. My mind has been stagnant for many years. I could not read a book for the reason that I do not have a time for it. I could not learn a new language thinking I would only learn it from school. And I do not have the time or money to do so.

Anyway only recently it dawned on me that even if I cannot read books well audio books has been around for the longest time. You know for those people who cannot see. I had been living under the rocks. And at this internet age getting audio books has been so easy. As of learning a new language.. well audio books for that also exists for many decades now! Now all I have to do is to gather all my gadgets and see what can I use for listening. And definitely I can listen while working. Though there are some obstacles I can manage. But then I might share about that one of these days as after all it is a part of my UAE life as an OFW.

No comments:

Post a Comment