Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Flowers 🌸🌸🌸

I used to receive flowers. Not until being practical takes over. But I am fine with it. I guess the older some of us get, the more practical we become. I said some. Because some people no matter what is their age might be, will always be a hopeless romantic that would be delighted with flowers. There is nothing wrong with that. Each to his own. 

Right I am starting to declutter my external disks too. I now have 4. I was planning to give one to my cousin. But I was thinking how can I give it away when 4 is not even enough for me? In fact since last year I had been eyeing the 3TB external disk. And since I am finding ways to reduce my expenses and my stuff, that I start to declutter my external disk as well. 

For example: I can upload 1TB of photos to Flickr. And at the same time upload them in social media like Facebook and Instagram. Privately. So this way I can start deleting them from my external disk. Aside from the photos I have to start deleting movies too. Like seriously I am not a fond of Hollywood movies anymore. So what's the point of keeping them? Future kids can find everything they want via Internet. So instead of thinking of buying a new one I should just start deleting. And perhaps if allowed just upload them via YouTube or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment