Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, September 11, 2017

Empty Tube #127: Cathy Doll Pompom Girl 🌸

Cathy Doll is a Thailand brand of beauty products. In the UAE it is being sold through some Coop markets. I know because I got this Cathy Doll Pompom Girl from Cooperative Society in Dubai near Mirdif City Centre. Those who are curious here are the other Cathy Doll products I was able to purchase last September. It may not be the best brand in the world but for those who loves to try different brands from time to time, then there is no harm in trying it. It maybe expensive but not to the extent of breaking one's piggy bank.
Price was 27.00AED and basically the purpose of this one is just like Japan's Bison Wakilala Scrub. Meaning it is a scrub especially designed for armpits. And making armpits whiter afterwards. There is nothing wrong in using a scrub for armpits. It really helps in removing the film left behind by the deodorant. But as of whitening, as I had been telling for years, all whitening products were nothing but a marketing ploy. I keep on saying because since I was a little I had been using products with the words whitening and brightening on it but guess what? My skin tone has been darker than ever.
If you will buy this if you are in Thailand then I believe that it is actually affordable over there. But since I am in UAE where 99% of products are expensive even without the VAT yet and so it is expensive here. Do not get me wrong. I am not whining. My main point in writing this post are: this is my way of documenting the products I purchased during my hoarding phase. And recording the products I used from that stash. At the same time taking note of them whether one has been helpful or not. If money is not my concern I will keep on buying armpit scrubs even though they will not whiten my underarms.

If you will buy Cathy Doll Pompom Girl just to try it out then it will not affect your budget. But using it on daily basis will do so. Because this tube lasted for 3 or 4 days only. Making daily use of it extremely expensive. Wakilala is a better choice but not available in the UAE market. Wakilala is inexpensive through Amazon Japan but shipping fee is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment