Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, September 21, 2017

iTunes

The other day I was ranting about gadgets. And now I found myself ranting again. I do not want to rant but sometimes I can't help it. I admit that I love Apple but then I detest iTunes. But then I do not have a choice but to live with iTunes. I have a few Apple gadgets and mostly are gift to me. So I am thankful that someone has given me gifts. It helped me a lot in saving money. But then being thankful does not mean I will be inlove with iTunes in this lifetime. And because of it that sometimes I wish we were back in good old days that there are only sms and emails.

Once you own an Apple gadget say iPod shuffle. You cannot just use it as USB in every computer you see not unless that computer has iTunes. Without iTunes you cannot use you iPod shuffle. What is the point of having iPod shuffle that you cannot use? So whether I like iTunes or not I have to use it. Install it in my laptop. And create an iTunes account. Yes it is a must. If you an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad owner then you know that in able for you to install an app on your device you need an iTunes account. Without it you cannot install any app at all in your device. Then what can you do with your device if it does not have any app at all? Clever of them, right?

When iPhone requested for OS update and I cannot remember when it was, iTunes has been doing a funny thing of asking the password randomly anytime of the day. And even if you put the correct password it will not stop on popping up. Maybe another clever way to make the user use the two way authentication factor drama. I am all for security with our devices as it can be a big help in the future but does it has to be very complicated? Macbook also does the same. Asking password all the time. I do not even know how to make it stop. 

For the first time since owning Macbook I decided to install an app. Wrong move. It asked for the password again and not accepting mine so I thought what the heck just change the password. Well it was another wrong move. In spite of having the correct mobile number in their system and getting the code easily I have to wait for 24 hours before I can change the password. For what???? Yahoo and Google emails will not do something like this! And clearly it states that I will receive an SMS but never did. That I mistakenly requested for a new one again. 24 hours then became 48 hours! The 24 to 48 hours is just for receiving an email that says when you can reset the password. In my case I have to wait until October 01, 2017.

Now even if I am fuming mad at iTunes ~ I am still stuck with it as I have Apple gadgets. Not unless I wake up with loads of money to buy complete set of non Apple gadgets. For now to rant is all I can do. And be patient. But I swear as soon as I get money I will go back to Sony. Sony was the brand I am using before. It maybe expensive but it has every right to be. Now I cannot say the same with Apple that now I am seeing as a beautiful but airhead person. With its exclusively thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment