Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, September 8, 2017

Empty Bottle #126: Botanics Cleansing Mousse 🌸

Even if this Botanics Cleansing Mousse goes on sale again I will not repurchase. I am just writing this post as part of documenting my Pan Project Progress. 
I am not really a regular customer nor a fan of Boots Pharmacy as a matter of fact I am staying away from it. Because as I can see from outside they have too many sales associates and more often than not I have many annoying experiences with sales associates in this place. They often annoy you to death by pushing their products down on your throat when you just want to look around. But then last 2015 in one of their branches there was only one cashier and she will not follow you around like a lost puppy. So I had the chance to check each and every product. Purchased whatever on sale that I am interested of. And Botanics Cleansing Mousse is one of them.

I often see cleansing mousse in Japanese social media and I had always been curious but never got around into having one as Japanese products are not available in UAE market. So upon seeing this Botanics Cleansing Mousse imagine how I feel plus the fact that it was Buy 1, Take 1! But as I have stated above I will not repurchase because simply it is too drying on my skin. I have a combination skin and sadly even my good old oily nose cannot take it. I was able to finish it just to avoid wasting it. And even with soaking my face into various moisturizer cannot help the dryness this cleanser has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment