Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Empty Bottle #132: Byphasse Cleansing Milk 🌸

Byphasse Cleansing Milk is a good makeup remover. But I did not repurchase. I will not repurchase. Because until now I still have many makeup removers to finish. I don't think I will need to buy anything in a year or two.
Byphasse is a Spanish brand of skin care products. It is meant to be affordable so everyone can buy it. In the UAE it is available in French Tati Department Store. I bought a lot when I was on my hoarding phase. Sadly after a few months of hoarding the said brand, the prices in UAE just kept on changing. Its popularity never really took up and they increased the price too soon. 
I bought this bottle of Byphasse Cleansing Milk for only 10.00AED or 12.00AED ~ in 2017 I am not sure if this is still available or still affordable. The last time I visited Tati I was a little annoyed by a sales associate trying to sell the skin care products. When I was there to look around and see if Byphasse has something new as I already have whatever products they have in the shop. Anyway I have seen this brand in Turkey with unbelievable expensive prices.
Took photos of the back of the bottle. For those who are interested in the ingredients and other details about the product. I wish I can add something more but there is not much to say. Except for the ones I mentioned above: (1) Spanish brand (2) Used to be affordable (4) Available in Tati Department Store in UAE (5) Good makeup remover (6) Made in EU.
I am restraining myself to buy anything as I still have many items in my stash that I have to finish and I must save all the money I have. I do not know until when will I be in the company or in this country. And as I am in the process of my Pan Project, I am realizing that I do not really need much the things I am using.

No comments:

Post a Comment