Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Goodbye #166: Canon Photo Printer 🌸

When I landed in UAE I developed a slight envious attitude and it is something I am not proud of. I wanted far too many material things in life that later in life I realized were all wrong and just waste of my money and time. See this Canon photo printer? Stupid me always wanted to have on and finally I get my hands on it I think around 2007 or 2008. But then since the ink and paper were/are so expensive that I used it for only a couple of times. Not more than 10 times I think.
It has been among my stash for a decade. Untouched. Accumulating dust. So naturally when I started decluttering it has to go to. By the way it has been more than a year since my decluttering project. It is taking time for me to finish because of separation anxiety most of the time. Since I spent a fortune on them. So I ended up discarding an item per day. Some I am able to take a photo and/or post over here. Some are not. 
Had I been wise with my finances in the past I would not be here by now. But then time wasted is something we cannot undo as well as money wasted. We can just all learn from our mistakes and move on. Look into the future instead and start all over again.
As of my clothing: I know there are still far too many that I must let go of but do not have time now. Time. Maybe only in my dreams that I will have an ample time in my hands to do pretty much everything I want. At least I am able to declutter my makeup slowly. Slow progress is better than none at all, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment