Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Hada Labo Sunscreen 🌸

This Hada Labo sunscreen was from the first and only batch of sunscreens I ordered from Ebay. Thought I'd write a post to share photos and for me to remember this brand in the future if I ever run out of sunscreens.
Bought myself Hada Labo and Biore from Ebay but I was not able to finish them all off as I also purchased all the variants of Biore Japan back home. Anyway first photo is the front side of the tube and the packaging. And as usual this next photo is the back side. Name at the front is the only English on this product and I am fine with that. After all it is meant for Japanese people.
Once you started using Japanese sunscreen there is no going back to other brands from other countries. They are inexpensive. Sinks in to the skin easily. And moisturizing as well. Even though it contains alcohol I do not mind. Sadly it is not available in UAE probably because of the alcohol content. Which is weird since we are not drinking it.
Price was around 40AED and I think if you are in Japan you will get it for as low as 15AED. 50grams will last for a month or two. In my case it has taken months as I have other variants that I am using as well. Expiration date is not mentioned but usually it is up to one year only.
It is a cream type. Seems that it has more alcohol than Biore but I don't mind as the smell disappears as quickly as it has been there.
That's all for today. As in the background you can see my more than 100 items on top of my dresser that I am trying so hard to discard. Slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment