Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Rimmel Stay Blushed

I have a little time. And so I thought I'd share the photos of Rimmel Stay Blushed. Do not know if this is still available in the market. Not sure if this came out last 2014 or 2015. It has 5 variants but I was able to buy only the 4 variants. And these four are the only ones available in Safeer Mall. Price was around 35.00AED ~ but I got them all on sale that I paid less than 20.00AED for each tube.
Not sure if the writings at the back of the tubes are visible to you. Anyway it says about the ingredients which will be pretty much the same just like all the other blushers out there in the market. It says to be a lightweight blush which is true. Says that blends easily which is also true. Says to be cream but no. Some are almost liquid. Some are like mousse. 
Rimmel Stay Blushed:
001 Pop Of Pink
002 Touch Of Berry
004 Sunkissed Cherry
005 Apricot Glow
And the last photo are the swatches. I have two tubes of each color but so far I already discarded one. I cannot say that these are good blushers because they do not seem to work well if you have a brown skin. Seems that it suites only people with fair skin. Stopped using them 2 weeks ago. I just found a few minutes that I was able to gather them all and take a photo. 
Still deciding if I will finish or discard the 3 remaining opened tubes of Rimmel Stay Blushed I own. It is crazy that I actually have a dozen or so of blushers from my hoarding phase even though I am not really wearing makeup on daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment