Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Essence #4: Black To The Routes 2 in 1 Eyeshadow and Eyeliner

If I am correct this Essence 2 in 1 Eyeshadow and Eyeliner came out in the market last 2016. Or late 2015? But it used to be available in UAE market. It has 6 colors. Now 7 colors. And I have them all. I know. I know. I got them during my hoarding phase. It is only a year since I embraced the minimalist and frugal life. 
Essence 2 in 1 Eyeshadow and Eyeliner retails for only 11AED or 12AED ~ the cheapest one can find in the market. And one might find me crazy because seriously when did I ever used eyeliner at work? Using eyeliner has always been a disaster to me. And for someone who does not use eyeliner I have all the colors of it. Bravo.
But this is actually good and I am so recommending it. Because when it say waterproof, then it is really is waterproof. I just do not have photos right now to show that. I did not even know I have these photos until I checked one folder at my work pc recently.
When they say black, then is is really black! The problem I am facing when wearing an eyeliner is I have a small lower eyelid bordering on monolid so the eyeliner always get into the upper side if you know what I mean. Then I read somewhere that it happens because even our eyelids can get oily too! And I have noticed that one.  So I am using it as an eyeshadow instead and not forgetting to put on an eyeshadow primer from Essence too, to fight off the oil.
I do not mind sharing the other colors or showing them all but for now I could not. I do not know where I put the gray. And the last color is in the office that I always forget to take it home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment