Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Goodbye #167: Vizzano Pink Shoes 🌸

Photos overload:
First Vizzano is a Brazilian brand of shoes. And a good one. Their shoes are all made in Brazil. In UAE market it is available in Safeer Mall. And the prices are just right. But sometimes the size varies depends on the model. I mean sometimes Brazilian 34 fits me perfectly but sometimes not. 

Back to the price I got my pink Vizzano shoes for around 125.00AED and I bought it during the time that I was addicted to shoes. During the time that I buy things I do not need and just because they look so cute. This one is from 2009 or 2010. Good that I have taken photos so someone I can ask someone to copy it for me. 

I have to throw it away now because as you can see it started to peel away. And I was not even used it so much. Because I have many shoes in the past. And at work I am only wearing black shoes as we do have uniform. Well I guess that's all I can say. That Brazilian shoes are good. But buy one only when you need it. Not because you want it. They are affordable since they are not made from genuine leather. Had it been a leather then it will not peel away like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment