Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, September 18, 2017

Empty Bottle #131: Cathy Doll Snail Bright 🌸

Back in 2014  ~ when I made the switch from bar soaps to shower gels. Just because someone said that shower gels are better than bar soaps when you have extremely dry skin. And I believed without asking questions. And since I was on my hoarding phase of my life that I bought a lot until mid of 2016.
September 2016 ~ after my one month vacation in Turkey I came back to UAE with dry and crazy skin so I went ahead and purchase different brands of shower gel thinking it might do a miracle on my skin at the time. Anyway to tell you the truth, my skin problems went away on their own without any help from this Cathy Doll Snail Bright. In short, it was just a waste of my money.
Cathy Doll is a Thailand brand of skin care products. In UAE you can buy it from some branches of Cooperative Society. Like I got mine from Dubai. It may not be extremely expensive but it doesn't mean that it is affordable either. Imagine a bottle would cost between 40AED to 50AED when you can purchase a shower gel from Carrefour for as low as 8.00AED. Cathy Doll markets their products as whitening. Which is a huge thing in Asia. But do not be deceived. I am done with Cathy Doll One Day Whitener Body Cleanser and now with Cathy Doll Snail Bright. And both brought the same results.
And that is the 131st product that I am able to document for my Pan Project. I took a lot of photos for product familiarization. And also for those who are interested to know the ingredients and other details about the product. I'm sorry if I am not much of help when it comes to review as I do not feel there is much to say about Cathy Doll Snail Bright. They branded it as whitening but it is not. And for being a shower gel it is the same with any brand you can find in the market. And there are at least a hundred or so of them!

As of me this was the last batch that I ever bought. So it has been a year now. I do not buy any shower gel anymore. I am just finishing all the bar soaps I have. I did not meant to hoard bar soaps. I do not even know that I have too many of it. Not until I started cleaning and decluttering my tiny space that I realized just how much stuff I have in my stash all over the little flat. That's all for today and thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment