Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Empty Tube #128: Missha Fitting Wear Pore Cover Primer 🌸

Another blast from the past. Meaning a product I purchased years ago. That slept in my dresser for a very long time. This is from the second batch of my Korean Beauty Products back in 2015. That I am still trying to finish in 2017. So once again sorry guys as this is not some sort of thorough review of a product. I am simply documenting whatever I used and keeping a record of items I finished for my Pan Project. My 128th product is called Missha Fitting Wear Pore Cover Primer.
There is a seller in UAE via website called TheBBCreamGirl. Where you can get all your favorite Korean products and she has an option of COD. I ordered from her for the first and last time only last 2015. There is nothing wrong with her and she is a good seller. But I just really have many products that I must finish that I never get a chance to order from her again. I had been in a stupid hoarding spree from circa 2014 to mid 2016. And the result were not good. I am left with empty pockets. No more space inside the house. Among other things.
Back in January 2016 when slowly I started taking out beauty products from my stash for me to try to finish them all. And I can say that I am semi successful. Meaning no matter how slow I was able to finish most of my skin care products. But it is a complete struggle with makeup. That I have to declutter them soon. As for my Missa Fitting Wear Pore Cover Primer I was able to use it only last year. A year after I purchased it. And was able to finish it off only this month. Why? Simply for someone who does not really wear makeup on daily basis I have a dozen or so for makeup primer and base.
Price of Missha Fitting Wear Pore Cover Primer was 45.00AED and that time I think this price was not bad. As I am used to prices of Western products that are usually 100AED and above. Quality? It feels smooth on the skin. And gives off that matte look. So I cannot think of anything negative to say about this product maybe except that this is not available in UAE marke and upon ordering online you need to wait for at least 2 weeks for it to arrive. But take note that this might not be compatible with some sunscreens. Meaning if it is not compatible it might create little balls in the face.

It is not compatible with La Roche Posay Anthelios Sunscreen but it is completely okay with all the Biore sunscreens I used. As well as with Hada Labo. But cannot say the same with other brands as those are the only brands I am using. 
Photos of the product on my hand and when blended. I think no need for me to mention that it really helps in making the makeup last long as that is really its job, right? But even if I do not have anything negative to say about this product does not mean that I will repurchase. I am not trying to be a cheap skate but with my current lifestyle that I found there is no need for me to keep on using primer or base. In fact I am now trying to finish off whatever I started using and discarding those unopened ones.
The more things you own, the more they own you.

No comments:

Post a Comment