Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Goodbye #163: Diana Of London Makeup Base 🌸

Only 3 months left before the year ends but I am still dealing with my magic dresser. I call it magic dresser because it never seems to run out of little items. I always say it contains only 100 items but whenever I finished something or discard something then it still seems to be overflowing. It has been this way since last year because of my hoarding phase. I say my hoarding phase started last 2014 but then I find items from way back in 2007. Since the I moved to Ajman from Dubai. 
I am now saying goodbye to this Diana Of London Makeup Base. Cannot remember if purchased last 2015 or 2016? Kept it in the drawer of my dresser. Never used even once. Do not even know why I bought it in the first place. Bought it below 50AED. But just a waste of my hard earned dirhams since there is no use to me back then and no use to me now. Will never be. Maybe I was attracted to it because it claims to have UV filters. But then nothing really beats a good sunscreen. Rather than any other products with just a bit of it.
My camera was not able to do justice but this is sparkly, maybe the time it came out was when the strobbing became the thing in the makeup world. And it is called face illuminator. I am just guessing the reason behind of its sparkle. But I am not really sure. Maybe this brand is from UK and I am just basing that because of the name Diana and at the same time the London in the name. But this makeup base is made in Italy for those who wants to know.
And here is the photo when blended. This is the only time I used it. To show how it looks like. I was not able to use it because of the Essence makeup base that I hoarded back in 2015. I have maybe 6 or 8 of that and soon I will be discarding the remaining tubes also. 
For a week now I am only using face moisturizer and sunscreen. Which I think works better for my combination skin. I never was and never will see the point in putting all those makeup just to hide the imperfections when, as soon as you take the makeup off it will still be there.
As of the Rimmel blushers I get rid of one and contemplating if I should get rid of others too. Or at least try to use them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment