Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, December 9, 2016

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sugar Scrub 💕

I am still doing my Pan Project. Initially I thought it will be over by end of this year. But I was wrong. Didn't know the extent of my hoarded products from the last 2 years. But even if I am currently on my Pan Project I still buy items every now and then. Meaning I am not totally into No Buy Ban. More of No More Hoarding. First week of October 2016 Bath and Body Works offered promotion for Buy 3, Take 3. I took the chance to get myself all the variants of Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Sugar Scrub. Before going for vacation I have seen body scrubs as 'luho' or in English something excessive that I don't really need in life. But a month without body scrubs resulted into me having bumps all over my body. I got my normal skin back because as soon as I landed in UAE I started using body scrubs again. So yes I don't consider this a 'luho' anymore. It has become part of my essentials.
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Scrub ingredients I would say are very basic. Just big granules of brown sugar and lots of oil with great aroma. But its simplicity is what made me stick to this brand. Big granules of sugar dissolves instantly on the skin. Does not hurt. While the oil keeps my skin moisturized so no need for me to apply body butter. While the aroma soothes me. I mean I don't actually enjoy waking up early in the morning to take a bath and go to work. Not that I'm lazy I'm just not a morning person. So great smelling shower essentials somehow helps me to be in a good mood. Aside from the coffee of course. I do not know what are the criteria of other people when it comes to body scrub but for me this is completely okay.
I consume one tub for 3 weeks as I am using it on daily basis. As of the price the 60AED per tub is the normal price even of other brands in the UAE. So I really waited for the Bath and Body Works Sale before purchasing. As of this writing I only have 3 tubs remaining. Which would last up to almost 3 months. Hence if I will see them on sale again I would not mind buying again. I don't see this as clutter or hoarding anymore. As they are stacked neatly in the bathroom. Ideal would be having only one tub at one time in the bathroom if I were to be extreme minimalist and saving space. But then that would mean I have to buy every month that would cost me on a regular price of 60AED so you see I love the idea of minimalism and all but there are also exceptions to the rule. The only time I will not stock up is when I am travelling or on vacation. As you can see in the last photo there are 8 tubs. The last 2 are gift from a friend as when I came back to UAE my skin was in a not so good condition. I managed to finish those 2 tubs in just 5 weeks.
So basically the purpose of this post is to let you guys know that this body scrub is available in UAE. And often times you'll find it on sale. Seems that the sale of Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy is happening every 3 months. The only products from their line that I haven't tried yet are the pillow mist, body mist, bath cream and some body wash. Not really my priority though just saying.
 
Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself on the inside and out ~ Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment