Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Matcha Ice Cream 🇯🇵


It has been more than a year since the last time I visited Dean's Fujiya in Dubai. I was not planning to visit again but I was able to by chance. I did not let the chance pass to purchase and taste this Matcha Ice Cream or just simply Green Tea Ice Cream. Totally recommended. I just do not have any other photos aside from this. 

You can take the girl out of Asia, but you can't take Asia out of the girl. I had been in Middle East for the last 10 years but I still crave and eat Asian food. Even my skin care are mainly from Asia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment