Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Empty Tube 80: Daiso Sumi Charcoal Hair Treatment 🌸

I purchased Daiso Charcoal Hair Treatment back in 2015 when I was still hoarding far too many products. And even making Daiso Hauls over the weekend at Lamcy Plaza. Back then I bought Sumi Charcoal Hair Treatment out of curiosity. Not because I like it or I have an idea how to use it. I am simply interested as it was the first time that I have seen it. And I happen to have high regards when it comes to Japanese beauty products.
I got it for only 7.00AED per sachet. I have seen it only at Lamcy Plaza but not in any other Daiso branches across the UAE. And after I purchased all their Sumi Charcoal Hair Treatment I don't think they replenish this again. Charcoal is actually good in cleansing the skin. And honestly this surprised me as I did not know about this before. But in spite of this new knowledge I'm not so keen or excited into purchasing another charcoal hair product again ever.
I took at photo of the back for those who are interested. Well this is some sort of conditioner that you will use after shampooing your hair. It does not lather up. I am not sure if it is supposed to be that way. So I am not sure if it is really doing something good in my hair. The color is black but it doesn't stain. And I cannot remember or think of anything else to describe it.
 
I have an extremely thick hair and most are turning to white so my concern all the time is making sure it is straight, as straight hair is giving the illusion of having a thin hair. So as far as cleaning and maintaining my hair any shampoo will do just fine. Good old Cream Silk takes care of conditioning my hair. That I don't need too much hair products. Just a once a year rebonding and monthly touch up of hair color to cover the white streaks.
 
2016 ~ I still purchase items from Daiso every now and then. But I do not hoard anymore. I repeat I do not hoard anymore. And besides gone are the days of Daiso being the most affordable when it comes to beauty products. They seem to hate that title that whatever good beauty products they have in the UAE must be priced higher than 7AED. Will share those purchases as soon as I get the time.
 
'You're never fully dressed without great hair'

No comments:

Post a Comment