Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Purging..

For the month of December I have taken 2 days annual leave. I would have taken more but then the down side would be the back log I will be facing at the office. You know the usual end of the month and end of the year reports. I will try to take at least 2 days leave again next month. Inshallah. Well I spent the 2 days of leave at home. Uncluttering.
 
Successfully emptied out at least 2 drawers in the kitchen. Having drawers or cupboards in the kitchen is good so you can store all your stuff. But the downside is no matter how you clean it there will always be cockroaches. Having a stuff or item in the kitchen cabinet no matter how small it is, is an opportunity for them to hide. So better not put anything in the drawers at all. Thrown away little things that I no longer use. Like scissors and utensils. There are still too much needed to be done in the kitchen but it has to wait until my next leave again.
 
My current earthly possessions consist of clothes, shoes, bags and cosmetics. Someone said that for you to be able to downsize is to take them all on the floor and really count them. I tried but then my time was not enough. I do not have before and after photos to share. Well I may have taken some photos which I could no longer find. But then I am proud of what I achieved so far. It does not meet my goal yet but the place is better than before. And even though I do not know yet when will I purge again I already have a mental list of things I will let go of. For example: December to January is supposed to be winter in the UAE and whatever winter clothes I wont be able to wear during this time has to go. Whatever items I will not be able to use within 2 months has to go.
 
PHOTO from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment