Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, December 4, 2016

La Filipina Pork Products


PHOTO from La Filipina Facebook Page. UAE is a Muslim country and yet pork products are allowed. Discovered La Filipina products by accident when I was browsing items at pork section of Al Maya in Ajman. After tasting La Filipina corned pork I'm hooked. And not yet going back to corned beef. Been eating almost all the variants of La Filipina I can buy from Al Maya well except for these 2 in the photo as they are not yet available here. As of their corned pork tried it on pasta or on pandesal 0r as ulam. Totally addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment