Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Make Up Routine 📍

Like a broken record, I repeatedly say that I will turn my back on make up for so many reasons. But here I am still using make up. Not because I want to but because I have too. The end result of my greed, ignorance and stupidity in the past. These are purchased back in 2014 and 2015 then kept in the drawer. Except the Essence black eyeliner which I purchased sometime in August to try out. Started using them this year only when I decided to do a full 'Pan Project' in all the cosmetics I own. And start my journey to a minimalist and frugal life.
📍 Missha Fitting Wear Pore Cover Primer
📍 Missha Undereye Brightener
📍 Essence 2 in 1 Eyeliner and Eyeshadow
📍 Bourjois Blush Exclusif
📍 Essence Soo Glow Highlighter
📍 HM Cream Eyeshadow
📍 Holika Holika Pro Beauty Pencil Tint
 
'If you are going to wear makeup, try not to look like you have been gangbanged by a box of crayons' (joke)

No comments:

Post a Comment