Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Goodbye #38: Books 👋🏽

When I was young I read a lot of books. Back then I don't have a smartphone. No tablet. No laptop. No Wi-Fi. So reading books was my sole entertainment. Now I'm all grown up and working 5 times a week. While the weekends are for errands. I find myself having less time to read. These books are in my drawer/closet for the last 7 years. I started reading them but never gotten around into finishing them. So now they have to go. Yes I love the smell of books. Yes I know someday I will have time to read again.
But my current life is ~ I am living in a tiny space. So minimalism is a must. The less items I own, the less time for cleaning I need. So sadly I had to get rid of the books as part of my de-cluttering my life and house project. In the current world of consumerism it is easy to get lost inside your own house when you have far too many items that turns into clutter. To save space I collected e-books instead of physical books. Clutter can be so tiring. Especially if you have to clean the small house thoroughly after the whole day of working in a battlefield. I call office as battlefield.

No comments:

Post a Comment