Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Evening Skin Care Routine 💕

 💕 La Roche Posay Micelle Solution
 💕 La Roche Posay Physiological Soothing Toner
 💕 The Face Shop Mango Seed Oil Foam Cleanser
 💕 Muji Moist Essence Lotion
 💕 Muji Medicated Whitening Milk
 💕 Hanadomy Collagen Lotion
 💕 Skin Food Tomato Whitening Emulsion
 💕 Skin Food Peach Pore Sake Serum
 💕 Hanadomy Collagen Cream
The Face Shop Mango Seed Oil to Foam 2 in 1 cleanser is not included in the photo but I included it in the list for the reason that, I believe no matter how good the make up remover is we should never, ever skip washing our face with water and cleanser. No excuses. I can't imagine applying all those layers of skin products in our face without cleansing it with water first. It will never work, at least for me. 

'Beautiful make up starts with beautiful skin' - Shu Uemura

No comments:

Post a Comment