Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, December 5, 2016

Empty Bottle 76: M Chue Tofu Scrub 🌸

Another item from 2014 that I managed to finish only this year. And this is my 76th bottle in my Pan Project. M Chue Tofu Scrub is not available in physical stores across UAE and I got mine from a trusted online seller. It has been 2 years that I can't remember the name of the said seller. I got it for less than 50AED and I can't even remember why I bought it in the first place. Maybe this is one of the many brands in the market that promises to lighten the skin. And I know in myself that back in 2014 I purchased far too many. But none works for me. All were nothing but lies marketing ploy.

I only have 2 photos. One is I'm holding the bottle to show you how small it is. Sorry that as of the product review I'm pretty useless. That all I can share is this is M Chue is a brand of tofu scrub. Somewhere in the world it is available. It is from Thailand. A country where they are making tofu as skin care products. I find it expensive. Smells nice. But nothing special. I could use up one bottle in a day. I'm sorry but that's all I can share regarding this tofu scrub. Will I buy another tofu scrub if given a chance? No thanks.
At least it is just one bottle down. One item thrown away out of the house. I was able to get rid of a small table and small drawer out of the room when I started to unclutter it. I was on vacation that time. When I get back to work things slow down for me. I need to have a vacation again to be able to  do another general cleaning and major de-cluttering in the tiny room.
 
I bet most of us have experienced at some point the joys of less: college – in your dorm, traveling – in a hotel room, camping – rig up basically nothing, maybe a boat. Whatever it was for you, I bet that, among other things, this gave you a little more freedom, a little more time. - Graham Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment