Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Goodbye#39: Violet Ramarim 👡


Some of you might be still celebrating Christmas. While some are at work. As of me I have taken a leave. But it does not mean that I spent the Christmas day lying in bed or having fun. Instead I used the leave to clean the house and do some uncluttering again. It will take me 6 more months to finish purging. But no complaints as it is my fault. With my years of mindless hoarding. Well saying goodbye to this violet Ramarim slippers. Ramarim for those who does not know is a Brazilian brand of footwear. And I am throwing this out because I don't know where is the other half. I am living in a very cluttered space that it is easy for me to lose something and never find it again.

'The less I needed, the better I felt' - Charles Bukowski

No comments:

Post a Comment