Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Goodbye #42: To another Daiso Product 🇯🇵


Unfortunately I forgot what it is called but it is a product meant for facial wash to be extremely foamy. This is a great product from Daiso but then it is not for me as I do not have that much time whether in the morning or in the evening during my shower time. In fact everyday of my life I always feel that I am running after time. Having too many clutter is one of the reasons why I do not have much time in the world. I purchased this last year when I was still doing Daiso Hauls. But then it has been in my drawer for more than a year. Unused. Untouched. So now it is time for it to go. It may just be a little item but doing it everyday for the last 6 months and will be doing it for 6 months more. I will definitely achieve my goal in life of owning less earthly possessions. 

'If you wanna fly, you got to give up that shit that weighs you down' - Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment