Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, December 9, 2016

Empty Tube 79: iWhite Nose Pack 🌸

Ever since I had been cleaning my face with soap and water. Enter puberty and my T zone and chin became so oily that I always have white heads on them. Well not really on my forehead though more on my nose and chin. I don't mind and I don't look much into the mirror anyway. But people around me do. Mother would always scold me to use a face towel. As if I was not cleaning my face well. Classmates would tell me that I have nasty white heads on the nose and I don't know for what? Maybe it was not pleasing to their eyes? But years had passed that I did not really do anything. What can I do anyway? Aside from cleaning my face? Even when I'm all grown up and finally landed here in UAE. But the difference when I was in the Philippines and when I landed in UAE was my chin became less oily therefore no more white heads on my chin.

But it is a different story on my nose. It is still the same just like the time I was on my teens. I would not mind having white heads on my nose forever but I am already working. I am an employee of one of the biggest companies in the country. And I am working in reception. And so I have to mind the white heads. In the process I had become obsessed in finding a solution to banish them for good. That being said I experimented a lot. I am even documenting the products I used to see if they even have any effects on the oiliness of my nose and its relation to the white heads. I used and still using different brands of facial wash and facial cleanser. I even went beyond the normal cleansing of my face. Tried the South Korean skin care regime. Tried the Japanese skin care regime. But sadly white heads is something designed by the universe that human can't really fight back. The only thing I can do is sort of slow them down. Been using nose strips for years now. But then there was a point in time that I got tired too.

I looked around in the market for all the possible products that promises to make the nose better. Oil control products. As less oil means less white heads too. Products that promises to make the pores small as if that thing is really possible. Products that promises to unclog the pores in the nose. And a whole lot more. Unfortunately those products I tried did not really satisfy me. No product can work a 100% it only proves that there are things we human beings cannot defy. Anyway moving on, one of the products I tried is called iWhite Nose Pack. It is a South Korean brand of skin care and widely available in the Philippines. I bought some back in 2014 when I visited Manila. I bought it for only 189.00PHP per tube. I have chosen it because it is safe to use for at least 4 times a week.
The problem with nose strip is it is not allowed to be used more than 2 times per week because in doing so it will make the nose dry. And when the nose is dry the nose will have to secretes more oil than ever. More oil then more white heads which defies the purpose of nose strip. So I think using another nose product like iWhite Nose Pack will lessen the white heads more than ever without the risk of making nose produce more oil. Am I making sense? As I'm not good with words and terms. In took me a while to get a hang of it I mean it has taken me time to make it work properly. Too much thick and it wont work the same thing that if it is too much thin when applied wont work either. If there is too much oil and/or dirt in my nose it will not also work that I have to clean the nose thoroughly first before using iWhite Nose Pack. It is advisable to wash face with water and facial wash. Or at least use a facial toner first. Or use product like Daiso Peeling Gel. But for sure you get the idea. iWhite Nose Pack works well if the nose is clean and applied the product properly.
This is already my 3rd or 4th tube of iWhite Nose Pack. Honestly? This is not yet and will never be the solution for the white heads as there is no product created yet that can make them go away for good. But it helps a lot in lessening them. Because what is happening is even after using the nose strip you can still see some white heads are still on the nose. And it is not advisable to use another nose strip again but it is safe to use iWhite Nose Pack immediately after the nose strip. Are you following me? Sure there will still see some white heads on the nose left but at least that will be a small percentage. And if I were to compare iWhite Nose Pack to other brands available in the market I'd say this one is affordable than the others. And it works as opposed to others. But as this point I can't say if I will repurchase. I still have at least 3 tubes at home if I'm not mistaken as well as other brands of nose pack.
And that's my mini review or feedback regarding the iWhite Nose Pack. If you have white heads on the nose just like me go ahead and use it but just don't expect it to remove them all hundred percent. And I don't think you will find a product that will do so. Do not rely solely on this too just like I do. I'm still using nose strip at the same time or in between. As of the Empty Bottle Posts like this one this is one of my ways in my journey to minimalism. A minimalist person owns only a few possessions in life that really matters. Without any clutter. Discarding clothing and others are far more easier but with skin care products (and make up) it is taking time. As my mistake in the past I bought too many to the point of hoarding. I wish it will be over by the end of this year. Or at least before all the products expire.

'The greatest step towards a life of simplicity is to learn to let go' ~ Steve Maraboli

No comments:

Post a Comment