Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Empty Bottle 77: Vitress 🌸

This post will show how I was a shallow mini hoarder to full blown hoarder for the last 2 years. Well my 77th bottle for my Pan Project is Vitress Instant Relax Cuticle Coat. Would you believe that I have a few bottles way back between 2009  to 2011?
Vitress is a Philippine brand of hair products. Vitress Hair Solution Instant Relax Cuticle Coat I would say is quite affordable (and I am comparing it with other brands available in UAE market) it used to be 9.00AED back in 2007 then after 2 years there has been a price increase but it will not cost more than 15.00AED. I wish I can remember why I have bottles of it at home. What I was thinking when I made this purchase? Sure it makes hair shiny and soft. But I can't remember wanting a hair product for that purpose. A good conditioner and having time to comb the hair can do that job.
Anyway since its already in my stash I used it just to finish it off. No I will not repurchase. Recommend? It depends. If you can still find it in the market in a very affordable price and you want a shiny hair then go for it. But my issue has always been with having buhaghag and extremely thick hair that any hair shinning products will be just useless to me. And that's all for Vitress. Have a good day!

Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. - Lao Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment