Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Goodbye #41: Vincci Red Shoes 👠


I bought this shoes back in 2009 for just a very shallow reason: I wanted to have a red shoes. And the heels I think is around 5 inches. It would have been great if I am partying or clubbing but I do not do both. I'm just a regular Jane who has a lot of errands during weekends. And this kind of shoes does not fit with my weekend errands that requires a lot of walking and standing up. As an end result I used it for only a few times. Hesitated a lot if I will give it away or not. Finally I am letting it go now. Straight to the garbage bin. I am still a long way to go into having that ideal place. But at least I know I will get there as this is just another one clutter down.

Lesson Learned: If in the past I only purchased the things I really need and not just want, maybe today I will not be where I am. Instead I will be out of the country. Enjoying a new place. As I would rather travel and see the world. Than collect things that will not matter after a few years. Yes I know now how I wasted a lot of money in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment