Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Empty Bottle 75: L'occitane Jenipapo Jelly Milk Sunscreen 🌸

Hi there!
Just a quick post for today.
I just want to share that now I am in my 75th empty bottle for my Pan Project. It is my first L'occitance product. Called L'occitance Jenipapo Jelly Milk Sunscreen. Seriously though I wan this to be finish soon (Pan Project) so I can move on writing about other things. But then sadly its my own fault too why it is not yet over as I had a hoarder disease for the last 2 years. 
I have taken many photos before but I can't find them now. I have many items scattered on the floor. I also have many photos scattered in my external disks, usb sticks and memory cards. So for now only these 2 photos will do. L'occitance is a high end French brand of beauty products. But I was able to buy for a lower price from The Deal in Dubai Outlet Mall.
Forgive me for not being a perfumer hehe. I can say that I love the smell of it. Smells flowery but cannot go further to describe. Sinks in to the skin fast. And yes the Jenipapo Jelly Milk Sunscreen name fits the product perfectly. Its milk like in color. Sunscreen but not greasy on the skin. But still needed to put on some moisturizer after applying this one. That's all for today.

'A crowded space creates noise in your mind because your mind is trying to process the noise in your environment.' ~ Dub Haynes

No comments:

Post a Comment