Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Eyeshadow Photos 💄

I am not exactly a make up junkie. But I wear make up once in a while. Now the problem with me is when I wear a make up I am not much interested to wear it again the next time around. So as an end result I have quite a lot of make up and they are all used once or twice only. Next month I will start decluttering my make up but as I do that I will be posting them. Well they are not make up reviews but mementos for me. 
Purpose of the photos? I am using the Sony Alpha 6000 and it is such a good camera. But the downside is even if I am using Auto Mode I still suck. Photo above was taken using iPhone. What I like about iPhone camera is I can take photos close up even though I do now know why the photos won't be in the middle alignment. Photo below was taken using the Sony camera. I prefer the photo below but I find it hard to take a close up photo of the product. When it comes to photography it still frustrates me even after 5 years of taking photos.
'Photography is the story I fail to put into words' - Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment