Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, December 26, 2016

Goodbye #40: Daiso Face Scrub 🎌


I am writing it down while I am in the midst of all my clutter. And honestly I always thought that scent is usually the source of my migraines. I was wrong. Clutter is also one of the reasons why I am having migraines. Since yesterday my head was pounding a bit. Just by looking at the mess in the flat. I was seriously getting rid of an item per day since June but after 6 months, still it was not yet enough. I do not know anymore how much do I really own? For today I am bidding farewell to this Daiso Face Scrub. Not sure if I got the name correctly as I have thrown away the packaging it comes with in. But it is a scrub or loofah for the face. I never got around into using it as I am completely fine using my hands when applying the facial foam on my face. That's all for today. As I continue sorting out my mess. As well as taking photos of them. Ciao!

Lesson Learned: If you own less then the less you have to clean. The less you have to clean the more time you have in doing other things. Right now I could be just lying down and catching up on my favorite TV series. But since I stupidly hoarded in the past here I am endlessly cleaning and decluttering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment