Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Empty Tube 81: Une Breezy Cheeks Blush B06🌸

Une Breezy Cheeks B06
It been more than a year since I purchased this Une blush which I love and used up to the last bit and so here it is for my 'Pan Project' post. Une is a French brand of drugstore cosmetics and as per their claim, their products are organic. In the UAE (not sure if until now) it is available in selected branches of Centrepoint. I got mine from Mirdif City Centre branch in whopping 79.25AED during sale. [Sure in some parts of the world there could be as equally good in lower price but those brands would never make it here. I don't know somebody out there decided that UAE will only get the expensive brands.]
I was about to say a lot of things about it but I was interrupted and lost all the thoughts. Anyway it is my first ever make up that I was able to finish like this. I'm recording the Empty Bottles I am finishing and posting them over here. All the Empty Posts I have are all about skin care and toiletries. So yeah this is basically my first make up empty post. As I don't wear make up often. Even though I have a lot which I will be purging soon, that is if I will have the time.

So what else can I share about this? When it comes to price it falls into the category of expensive. When it comes to availability it is hard as it is available only in Dubai. Seems like they do not know that Ajman also exists so they are free to add more brands/products in Ajman City Centre. Haha. I love Une because the colors are neutrals. Good for everyday look. Good for the office. It is like skin's natural color. And since it is a cream I do not need a brush. I can apply it using my fingers. Which saves time in the morning. Who has a lot of time in the morning anyway. Takes only a few seconds in applying and you are good to go.
Photo of the back of the product for this who wants to know the other information. But honestly there's nothing more to it except the ingredients. Well as I have stated above they boast it to be made of all natural ingredients. And that will be all for now. I still have other blushers I'm trying to finish. 2015 was the last time I purchased blushers but I got a little excited and got myself way too many. That I don't have a choice but to use them or throw them out. And that's all for the 81st product for my 'Pan Project'
'Blush to highlight my incredible cheekbones' ~ Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment