Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Delsey Bag

Last year I was able to buy some Delsey bags from Carrefour. Just thought I'd share some photos. For those who does not know Delsey is a French brand of luggagges and bags. And I am writing this post because I had the bag for almost a year now. I cannot complain with its quality. So for those looking for an affordable and good quality bags, why not try Delsey? Just sorry as bag is still in the plastic cover in this photos. I will try to have time this week to take a few snapshots of them again.
I was not planning on buying a Delsey bag. I had my eyes on Catterpillar bag but unfortunately they only have shops in Deira City Centre and Al Ghurair Mall. Online shopping for Caterpillar is not available. Then I thought of getting a bag from Eastpak from Janshamal but it is very expensive for me. They have a sale but the branch in Mirdif City Centre doesn't seem to carry the sale bags during promotion. Again online shopping option is not available. Then there is another brand called Herschel if I am not mistaken. It can be found in shops like Virgin Mega Store and again quite expensive for me.

While the backpack of Delsey would cost around 200.00AED to 300.00AED ~ other brands would cost more than 300.00AED to 500.00AED. Just a few weeks ago I have seen this Eastpak in pure leather (backpack) with oozing price of 799.00AED! We are paying based on the names! And I am telling you a lot of unknown brands can turn out to be high quality too without the premium tag price. 

Anyhow the bags I got from Delsey last year were just the small ones. One was 119.00AED and the other one if my memory serves me right was 129.00AED. I wish I have gotten something bigger. But maybe some other time. I've tried so many brands of bags that now I know which ones to be trusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment