Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, October 15, 2017

HM Ginko Green

Photos overload but no additional review or feedback about the product. And whatever there is that I can say about H&M makeup I've said it already the first time. So I will be just repeating myself. 
My 9th eyeshadow from H&M is called Ginko Green. And based on the name it is a shade of green. So below are the usual photos. Like back of the eyeshadow. The content and lastly the swatches under different light settings. Or at least two settings. Haha.
Original price was 49.00AED and the sale price was 5.00AED. I do not know if the shades are permanent. I do not know how many shades do they have exactly. All I know is H&M has vast collection of makeup in such a little space. Don't know also why they dropped the prices last year. 
For me this is the shade of lime green. Unfortunately shades of greens and blues does not look good on my brown skin. And I stupidly bought all the colorful shades I can find during that sale. So this is the end result I am just using each shade once then discarding them after each usage.
Tried to take a photo of the swatch three times in two lighting conditions. One is directly under the light and the other is not under it. Anyway I can attest that so far all the swatches of H&M eyeshadows I've shown here are very close to the real life colors.
All the 9 H&M eyeshadows I used all are highly pigmented. And will last for a few hours even without a primer. As of the fall outs it is normal to have when you are using eyeshadow brush. But I'm using my fingers only. I have a small eyelids that one shade of shadow is enough. Two or more and it will create chaos. Especially when I am wearing my glasses.
And that's all for today. It is very small but at least one more small item out of my stash. I think I may have at least 500 items. Shoes. Bags. Clothes. Makeup. Skin care products. But I do not let it annoy me. I am the minimalist wannabe with the slowest pace in discarding my items. But heck at least it is moving. Than not at all.

I also started decluttering my external disk. Old movies that are totally forgettable. Same with the series. But before deleting them all I am uploading them in YouTube and Facebook. So my friends can see them if they want to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment