Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, October 27, 2017

Orchid Swing Silicone Hydrogel Brown πŸ’•

Hello! And here I am to share you the 5th contact lenses I own from KLensPop. It is from the brand O-Lens and it is called Orchid Swing Silicone Hydrogel Brown. I made a purchase from the said online shop 4 times last June to August 2017. Those 4 times I managed to get at least 19 pairs that will last for a year. I cannot think of anything negative to say about them. So don't find any in here.
Even though I bought 19 pairs from them it did not break my bank account as I paid only 500.00AED+ including the shipping fee as I've purchased everything on sale! First you have seen me share the Olens Motive Silicone Hydrogel Gray, well gray used to be my favorite color of contact lenses not until I was introduced to Hybrid Green that totally changes the color of my eyes. The latter made me no longer interested in the other colors I own. Hybrid Choco is just okay making me look like as if I have a natural brown eyes. But I've had enough of it. So needless to say this Orchid Swing Silicone Hydrogel Brown is not my favorite too. I am just using it because I have too.
But still writing a post about it because the website deserves an attention. As they can offer the cheapest contact lenses in the market. And they are all made in Korea. And safe to use. Plus they offer the cheapest shipping fee as well. As for me I cannot live without contact lenses as I have bad eyesight. I might order again if the Hybrid line will be on sale. I do not own all the 19 contact lenses I purchased. I have given the 3 pairs to my friend.
Anyway as you can see from the photos most of the contact lenses from KLensPop comes in a packaging of small and cute bottles. Making it expensive looking. Then the name of the brand and color is written in front. Additional details are written at the back in mixture of Hangul and English. White at the side you'll see the diameter and expiration date of the lenses. On top you will see the power of the lenses.
You know why I am happy in spite of spending 500.00AED+ in all of the lenses that I bought in KLensPop? Because if I were to spend the same amount of money in contact lenses being sold at the nearest optical shop I will only have 4 pairs that will last for 4 months! Imagine having 4 pairs and having 16 pairs instead! So getting contact lenses overseas can be better than buying from here. As long as you know the power needed of your eyes.
Actually brown was the color of my first ever contact lenses back in December 2016. It used to be my favorite. Then replaced by gray when I thought gray suited me well. But now neither brown or gray looks appealing to me. But then you will see me posting a lot of contact lenses on these shades in the following days. As I purchased all the cheap ones I can purchase from KLensPop during their promotion last June to August. And mostly the shades were the said color. I am staying away from violet (I only have one), blue and green. Not unless if the shades of blue and green are Hybrid lenses. 
I always forgot to say why on earth did I purchased this. My bad. Silicone hydrogel said to be the latest when it comes to contact lenses. So this is the most expensive. Price ranging from 30.00USD to 60.00USD but I got all my silicon hydrogel lenses for only 6.50USD and 7.50USD as they were on promotion. Curiosity made me bought whatever I can months ago. No regrets. Except that now I have my own favorite shades. 

This October they are having sale of my favorite Hybrid lenses for only 6.00USD convert that in dirhams and that will be roughly 24.00AED. If I were to buy Freshlook it will cost me 125.00AED but in the said shop the same amount will allow me to have 4 pairs of the pairs I love the most. 

I have to edit this post as this turned out to be my 5th and not the 4th as I initially stated. My 4th contact lenses was Brianna Pink. In case the Hybrid lenses are no longer available in the market then I would not mind settling for pink shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment