Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, October 13, 2017

Empty Tub #139: Gliss Hair Treatment 🌸

And my 139th Empty Tub is here. Gliss Hair Treatment. I posted photos but sadly I cannot offer any ideas/feedback/reviews. I mean this is just like all the other hair treatments I tried in the past. Or maybe I just have the worst hair type in the world.
Gliss brand is available in Carrefour and the price is around 20.00AED but I got it on sale for around 15.00AED only. Because I have the world's thickest hair that this lasted on me for only 3 days. But as I had been repeatedly saying in the past, the only way to tame my hair is to get a yearly rebond. I have an issue with the thickness. And the only everyday product that works well with my hair is the Cream Silk brand from the Philippines. Any other product I tried makes my hair rough and hard to managed. I kept on trying different products hoping to stumble something like Cream Silk but to no avail.

No comments:

Post a Comment