Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, October 9, 2017

Chinese Fries Chips

There are so many Chinese grocery stores across the UAE with countless Chinese goods. And every time I visit I always end up buying something new. It may not be my favorite but at least it satisfy my curiosity.
Typical potato fries chips Chinese version. Cannot sing praises but then if you are someone who enjoy eating junk food then why not try it out? Chinese chips are affordable compared to the ones being sold in Carrefour.
That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by. In the next few days there are still hundred of Asian products I found in UAE that I am going to share. (But still there are times that I rant as if I am expecting all the Asian products to be available here).

No comments:

Post a Comment