Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

HM Ignite

Hello! I am now on my 6th if I am not mistaken, H&M eyeshadow. Last year when they had a massive sale that an eyeshadow cost only 5.00AED with the original price of 49.00AED, that I went ahead and purchased around 30 pieces. But until now I am not sure amount the numbers. I kept them in my organizer. Taking out only one eyeshadow at a time. When I started decluttering my space I was thinking of doing a Pan Project with my makeup. But as I use them, I know that is impossible. Simply because I have too many during the hoarding phase of my life. 
All the eyeshadows are made in Italy. But does it matter? This one is called Ignite. In the shade of gray. I don't know exactly how many shades of gray and/or silver they do have. Or if the ones on sale are permanent shades. It looks glittery but don't be afraid it won't be like that much glitter when applied on the lids. As a matter of fact I used it at work. And since I am a Filipina with brown skin I find that shade of gray and silver suites me well than the blues and greens.
Photo of the product and the swatch. I am already using a very find and expensive Sony camera but still it is hard for me to find a spot or angle that will make the photos stand out. But anyway I can guarantee that colors in the photo resembles in up close and personal. All the swatches I am showing in my posts are all without primer. Western brands usually are highly pigmented and yes H&M included. And can last for a few good hours.
So that's all for today. Thanks for dropping by. Till my next H&M eyeshadow again. Maybe I still have at least 20 hidden among my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment