Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, October 13, 2017

HM Shitake

Whenever the camera do something like this, I do not know the reason. Even after owning it for 2 years now. Anyway the reason for the post is I bought last year on sale almost 30 pieces eyeshadows from H&M. And there is no way on earth that I can do a Pan Project on those. I am just using them once and then discarding them. Writing a post as memento.
Remember the minimalist photo? Collect memories not stuff. So that is what I am doing even with the most mundane thing in my UAE life. For today I am sharing the photos of H&M Shitake eyeshadow. Cut short the color is brown. Light brown to be exact. And even though my skin color is brown, surprisingly almost all the shades of brown I ever tried looks good on me. Unlike with the blues and greens.
This is the last photo and swatch. It looks very natural on my eyes. And no primer needed. Very good pigmentation and can last for a few hours decently. 7th eyeshadow from my stash if I am counting them correctly. The year is about to end and I am still unsure if indeed I have 30 pieces of it.
So that'a all and thanks for dropping by in my page. For those who wants to go minimalist and don't know where to start, don't worry been there and done that. I know it can gives an anxiety even with the smallest thing. Here's the baby step you can do. Each day spend a few seconds of your time to get rid of something. That is what I have done. Been doing that for more than a year now. I'm not saying that my place is now very pleasing to the eyes. But if one can only see the before and after, it is a very hhhuuggeeee improvement already. Don't pressure yourself too much. Getting rid of an item feels better in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment