Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Empty Bottle #138: Nectar of Nature Cleansing Milk 🌸

Nectar of Nature is a French brand of affordable items available in Carrefour across the UAE. But I purchased this Nectar of Nature cleansing cream without really understanding it. I did not like it. But used it anyway instead of throwing it. Price was 19.00AED but I got it on sale for only 5.00AED photos below for product familiarization.
After finishing it off only then I realized that it meant to be makeup remover. Which something I do not really need. As I have way too many like cleansing oil and micelle solution. And I still even have rose water toner that can remove makeup too.
I dislike the smell of it. But I used it as a secondary cleansing foam. Tried using it first before the cleansing foam. Afterwards used it after the cleansing foam. Am I making any sense? I know I don't. I was stupid buying it anyway. 
This brand boasts to be organic. So this is for those who are into organic. I am not when it comes to beauty products because they tend to have a funny smell. Something I do not like. That's all I can say about this. No plans in repurchasing any Nectar of Nature products in the near future.
Thanks for dropping by. 

2 comments:

  1. how to buy the products from the USA ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can get them via Amazon UAE, Amazon International, ebay, binge.ae or desertcart

      Delete