Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Saucony Shoes

Been seeing Saucony in Dubai Mall for such a long time without giving it a second glance even on sale. Only last year that I found about what Saucony is about. That it is an American brand of running shoes. And a good one! 
Anyway I am not writing a post to lure anyone to spend money impulsively. I am just merely saying that if you are reading this and you badly need a running shoes or any kind of rubber shoes why not try Saucony. If you are in UAE keep the brand in mind but buy only when there is on sale or promotion.
This pair was a gift and purchased on sale for barely 100.00AED and you know what? This is the lightest pair of rubber shoes I own. And at the same time very comfortable to wear. Well you can see that the original price was 615.00AED but became only 100.00AED on sale. So that's all for today. And if I stumble upon something good and cheap again I will make sure to share it over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment