Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, October 9, 2017

Goodbye #179: Timberland Orange Shoes 🌸

My first loafer shoes from Timberland. I love it but I cannot say the same for suede materials. Suede and me does not get along together. I am bad at cleaning them.
As I am still in the process of decluttering this one has to go to. And because of this that made me decide to just stick on black shoes. Even though at times it can be boring. At least easy for me to clean. I am into finding ways how to save time too. So colorful shoes are now a no-no in my vocabulary.
Of course not unless someone else will clean it for me. As of Timberland I cannot think of anything negative to say to them. Friend said that he just wish the brand will not go bankrupt and stop making high quality shoes. In the market can anyone think of a brand like Timberland? When it comes to leather shoes that can last for many years?
As of the price I consider their prices fair. Not high end prices but not cheap. Besides in UAE I get to visit Dubai Outlet Mall where they sell the old models on almost 90% off. If I want something from their new collection then I have to wait for the sale. But even without the sale I am willing to pay for the quality of their shoes.
But as I stated above I will just keep on buying black. Even brown shoes are not meant for me. I do not know how to clean them that I end up ruining them. Because of this that I have given up quite a lot of decent shoes since last year.
The items I am taking out of the house may be little items only, but it is enough to put a smile on my face. Because my mess consists of these little items. It is a slow process but I am cleaning out my space.

No comments:

Post a Comment